SEO (Search Engine Optimization) has become indispensable for brands, companies and organizations to position themselves in the first entries of search engines, and thus increase traffic to their web pages.
An SEO strategy includes creating quality content, having a good web hosting, using specific and relevant keywords for your product or service, maintaining optimized images, among others, and thus providing a positive user experience.
For this purpose, there are several specialized analytics tools, which aim to measure the effectiveness, performance and positioning of any website, and here we are going to recommend 6 SEO analytics tools that will help you conquer Google rankings.
1. Google Search Console
One of the best extensions that Google has to offer. Google Search Console is a free Google platform, which allows you to check the indexing status of your website, optimize visibility, monitor the positioning and performance of your website in search engines.
Among its most relevant features are the following:
- Detailed search results performance data, from the keywords users came to your site for to device-separated impression information.
- Review of mobile usability and AMP pages.
- URL inspection: a tool that allows you to review all URLs on your domain to index new pages faster, reindex when you have made changes to a page and quickly review errors.
- Ability to upload your updated sitemap to make sure Google crawls you correctly.
- Coverage analysis: pages with errors, valid with warnings, valid and excluded.
2. Google Analytics
It is the indispensable tool that every marketer and SEO should know. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool completely free and available to everyone. With it you can perform analysis and see the performance of your website, get information on visitor conversions and technical analysis reports.
Metrics you should always review:
- Repeat visits: Another positive sign for Google is repeat visits, as they indicate that you are able to maintain the interest of users.
- Bounce rate: one of the indicators most taken into account by Google to measure the quality of a website.
- Average Session Duration: The longer users stay on the site, the better you talk about its quality.
3. Google Keyword Planner
It is one of the most practical free SEO tools to find keywords.
Keywords are an essential element of SEO. They help us to better position our website by making search engine algorithms see the content of a page as relevant and of interest to users.
With this tool you will not only find keyword suggestions but also information on how often they are searched for and changes over time.
4. Moz Site Crawl
This marketing tool is totally focused on detecting and fixing SEO errors .
Its main functionalities are:
- Charts with bug categories, new bugs, and total bugs.
- Quick crawl of large websites.
- Weekly automatic review.
- Follow-up of new and recurring problems.
- Explanation of the impact of each error and ways to fix it.
- Possibility to ignore errors or mark them as resolved.
This is a very comprehensive SEO tool, which offers a free analysis of your website. You will be able to get a customized checklist on how to improve your website and get to the top of Google.
Sitechecker provides SEO audit reports, on-page optimization checker, keyword category tracking and link tracker. Using Sitechecker, you can analyze the SEO performance of your website. You can improve your search engine ranking, enhance your reputation and increase your traffic. It also integrates with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Sitechecker is specifically designed for entrepreneurs, SEO agencies and digital marketing professionals.
6. Google Page Speed Insights
This is another of Google’s essential tools, in this case focused on providing data on the performance of web pages and suggestions for improvement.
These are its main features:
- Speed score: information on page load speed and classification into three categories (fast, slow and normal).
- Optimization score: a score from 0 to 100 that evaluates the extent to which Google’s recommended performance practices are followed. The results are divided into good (80 points or more), average (60 to 79 points) and low (59 points or less).
- Optimization suggestions: a list of recommended practices that could be applied to the analyzed page to improve results.
Are you ready to put all this SEO knowledge into practice? An SEO positioning strategy must be aligned with the objectives of the brand, it is important that the tool to be used meets the characteristics to obtain as much information as possible and thus create strategies according to the results.
If you need help with your contents or your SEO Marketing strategy, don’t hesitate to drop us a line! We’ll be more than happy to help!